Capella Bioscience Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.Capellabioscience.com (“Our Site”) and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 5, below) We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 4, below). Any personal data We do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Capella Bioscience Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 09301325, whose registered address and main trading address is 158-160 North Gower Street, London, NW1 2ND, UK.|
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. What Data Do We Collect?
- Subject to section 4.2, We do not collect any personal data from you. We do use some cookies to improve the performance of this website. See the section below on Cookies for more information.
- If you send Us an email, We may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give Us.
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
- If We do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- As noted above, We do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact Us and We obtain your personal details from your email, We may use them as follows:
- To reply to your email;
- To retain your email details for sending information to you if you request it.
- Any and all emails containing your personal data will be deleted after the matter you contact Us about has been resolved.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored in the UK.Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
- Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Not sharing your email with any third parties unless you give Us permission.
7. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at the registered address as detailed in section 1 or using the contact details below in section 8.
8. Contacting Us
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We also use Google Analytics and collect some anonymous data about our visitors to better improve the service this website provides and customise it’s content for our visitors.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.